Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 21st Vonnie!

It's the end of the day, but just wanna wish another Happy 21st and dedicate a short entry to you =P!
I feel so blessed to have met such a great friend like you. Thank you for always being so caring and thoughtful (Grade 7 SH memories + bible study and the list goes on...), seemingly to always put others before you without a thought and lend a helping hand. You are such a great inspiration to others. In you, within you and around you is a world full of love, joy and happiness. Keep that beautiful smile on your face! and you have such a contagious laugh, lol. (that sounds a bit weird, but hope you get what I mean) It's amazing how you have such maturity yet have a "very young at heart" vibe with the little things that are able to bring about a happy laugh or smile to your face.
I will forever treasure all the memories that have passed by and hope that even more special memories be made in the future. I wish you all the best for the future years and with all your aspirations.
You're the best Vonnie! Love you tonnes! Happy Birthday! ^-^


EMP camp (uber delayed) and BLT+ update coming sometime soon. Hoping for a new layout sometime as well.

No comments: