In a nice change, for this month of holidays, I actually have things to do, there are actually plans. Kids Club, MYC, RICE, and catching up with studying ITB. Every other June/July holiday period to memory has just consisted of sitting around at home thinking about what to do and getting lazy. Another thing I noted was that these holidays are always somewhat God/ministry focused, whether it be from a week long camp from previous years or just generally (I confess) more time to spend with God without uni things being thrown at you at the same time.
First day of Kids Club was today. I must say that the minor doubt I had in me about signing up for it this year was pretty much quickly pushed away upon arriving at church this morning. Minus the feeling of uber cold weather in the morning, when walking through the doors, I just suddenly felt really glad about actually having the opportunity to participate in the program and helping the kids that were coming to learn more about God. Anyway, the day was fun and the kids were a way more manageable group than I thought/expected, which is a big plus. Looking forward to how the rest of the week develops.
RICE ... lots of design prep coming up. Hoping that we'll all be able to put together our ideas properly and gather all the resources that we need to make the decorations. Nice large project work ahead. Should be fun. Looking forward to the actual 2 days that are coming up in amongst the busy prep between now and then :)
Need to get moving in ITB, kinda need more focus on it. MYC ... looking forward to and hoping it'll be a challenging experience!
Planned and somewhat planned holidays! I like, I like :) Hope everyone's having a good holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment