Sunday, June 29, 2008

Room cleaning

Wow. Room cleaning is seriously such an adventure ... maybe more so for me because I haven't cleaned my room in say like, a million years (probably around a year). Room cleaning enables you find things that you didn't know you had, or rediscover things which you've replaced since however long ago.
I just went through a pile of paper and found a whole heap of my artwork/sketches from 2/3 years ago ... which I didn't know I still had. I thought I chucked them out last time I cleaned up, but obviously not >_>; So many sketches! Most of them look so stupid and amateur ... a few of them good (yay!) So many Saiyuki sketches! zomg. I actually quite miss sketching all the Saiyuki pictures. They were such a good source for practice and everything ... they ARE a good source. I miss reading Kazuya Minekura's works =(

Well the first week of holidays have gone by. Activities include picnicking, movie watching, room cleaning, working and badminton watching! Hope I get more space out time. Camp next week, don't know how that'll be this year, feeling slightly iffy about it for some reason. Eh *shrugs*.
Hope everyone is having a fun holidays where ever you've gone to ... either still here or overseas. Stay safe and warm!

No comments: