I hate being sick. Makes me feel like crap. And I also just found out 2 hrs ago that I've been taking medicine that makes me drowsy. No wonder I've been feeling all snoozy for the entire day. Stupid throat, I sound so retarded. And now my nose is half playing up. Blergh.
Camp was 2 weeks ago. I might do some entry on it in the near future. I probably won't though, since I'm so lazy, but we'll see. It also depends on my memory too. All I can say for now though is that the talks were really good, the food was excellent and that games out in the cold sucked. Sorry to Tim and Sven if they happen to stumble across reading this some day. The games were fine, but the fact that it was very cold and that there was wind wasn't.
Work has been .... crazy, to say the least. I can't find an appropriate word to sum it all up. I nearly worked 40 hrs the whole of last week. That's Monday to Saturday with only Tuesday off. zomg. That's probably the reason why I've gotten sick. sigh. I really hope the workload lightens up and that a full time person can be found and more help given. There's way too much stock, too many jobs, too little time, not enough sufficiently experienced people to do everything the manager's satisfactory standard and urgh I dunno. Personally I think everyone is doing a great job in their part to do the best to help out around the place. But seriously, sometimes there is way too much and we really can't cope. And break times, die. I get 15 minutes from working 8am to 7pm. I really should do some sorta complaning but hey, not in my nature to. Maybe I should start and change that.
Sign ons are a bum. Especially if they're spread out all over one morning, ie. today. Sign on activity happening from 9 til 11 at half hourly intervals. It's such a drag. And then there's the lag. And the occassional stuff up. At least nothing went majorly wrong, my timetable is the way I've wanted it to be and haven't had to do any serious changes. Finding more people who are doing the same course and same class times and stuff. So that's a good plus.
I want to clean my room, but there hasn't been enough time. Or rather, when I do have the time, it's either after something and I'm super tired and stuff so I end up can't-be-bothered-to-clean-up-my-room-and-will-instead-bum. Then there's also trying to arrange times to spend time with people but that's also not happening. Such is life. Busy work factors is such a pain. I'm annoyed. I'm tired. My brain is shutting down. zzzz. I want to watch Kung Fu Panda, friend however just so happen to suddenly change some times, might not get to watch it. Wah. I be sad.
Is cappuccino or latte stronger?
No comments:
Post a Comment