Yesterday made me realise how much I rely on communication technology nowadays, or also the fact that without it, there would be so many issues of communication within the world today. Stupid Optus line and whatever happened to it, lol. Thank goodness for bumping into a friend! At least other phone networks worked! ... too bad the people I needed to get in contact with were on Optus network. Luckily, the problem got fixed later midday. So much drama in one morning, sighs XD
On the other hand, Kung Fu Panda was funny. Watching funny movies in a cinema makes me go <_<>_> cuz I find myself laughing at bits that other people don't laugh in ... which is very awkward ._.
Stupid lady at the fuel station today, lol. Car was already on the wrong side of a fuel pump and additionally, she didn't have enough skills to maneuver her car into the right position so she could drag/stretch the pump to the proper side. So she drives in and parks the car and attempts to fuel up. No success. Starts the car up again, drives forward slowly to the next available space, parks, car, gets out and attempts once again. No success. Steps repeated for the next one. I should also note that this is happening during busy times, ie. where cars are all lined up and also lined up OUT of the fuel station and also where cars are still on the roads waiting and unable to turn into the station. So yeah, I'm behind wondering what smart move the lady was gonna do next ... to which after several drive/reverse maneuvers, she positions her car in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION to everyone else = =" At this time, our car is parked and fueling up behind it, as is another car behind us. Lady gets out, retrieves the pump, comes to the final revelation that it is not long enough to stretch to the back of the car even though the hole is on the correct side, makes a face and goes to sit back in her car. I be eating peanuts whilst watching all this happening and waiting for mum to finish fueling up. Lady suddenly gets out of the car, says a few things and does a few hand movements which to me, as I was in the car and couldn't hear anything, seemed to have meant "When you're finished, can you drive out beside my car so I can fuel up" and gets back into the car. Ha, right lady, sif. There is like nil space between the cars. I turn down the window to ask mum what she said and she goes "I don't know". HAHA. Mum goes into queue up and pay for fuel. Lady suddenly starts car, reverses, and leaves the fuel station. lolololol ... in the distance I see her waiting at the traffic lights to make a u-turn and probably return to the fuel station and restart lining up. haha, what a waste of time. After fueling up, we u-turned at the traffic lights and went past the fuel station again, and I couldn't see the car in the any queue. lolol, silly lady. Mum was like "Oh well, she probably had plenty of time, so I guess it doesn't matter." haha XD Who knew fueling up could be such an adventure.
zomg, I'm such a noob. Was staring at the word "que" thinking that it just did not look like it was spelt right. Took me a while to figure that it was actually supposed to be "queue".
SIGH.
Feels good to have had some catch up time with friends =) Yolanda, wishing you all the best with your future endeavors and with your studies - you will definitely achieve what you aim for, as always =) You probably won't ever read this but who knows, you might stumble across this one day haha
No comments:
Post a Comment